2 events that might pique your interest!
BULLDOGS LIKE GOOD FOOD - Open house
Come check out and learn about the new student group that, when it comes to food... "we are ALL ABOUT IT!"
Wednesday March 26th
1pm - 3:45pm
TV Lounge - Kirby KSC 273B
Join us for tea and who knows what other surprises.
(prizes.. did someone say prizes?)
And there may even be prizes!
-AND... learn more about the event below.. Growing the U.
GROWING THE U: University of MN Real Food Retreat
Student leaders, and not YET student leaders, are invited to Growing the U: The University of Minnesota System Uniting for Real Food -- a retreat to cultivate campaigns & projects to further campus commitments to community-based, resilient, fair food systems.
University of Minnesota - Duluth
challenges & opportunities in campus food systems
power, privilege, and oppression in the food system
group dynamics & facilitation
- University of Minnesota system-wide network-building
- The Real Food Calculator and Campus Commitment from the national Real Food Challenge student network
Contact email@example.com with any questions
We hope to see you soon!
--- Growing the U Planning Crew
- Saba Andualem, Judy Breuer, Caitlin Nielson - University of Minnesota Duluth
- Heidi Eger & Peter Kvale - University of Minnesota Morris
- Laura Dorle - University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Katie Blanchard & Lindsay Guthrie - Real Food Challenge